The Student Room Group

Need help with GCSE Question REALLY QUICK HELP?!!!

Select all reasons 4 an increase in Globalisation.
Population change
Faster broadband internet
Lower fuel and flight costs
China
Increase in container shipping
SEA-ME-WE
Lower satellite and transatlantic phone call charges
Sky television

Which do i select?
Reply 1
Please help
Reply 2
Please someone just help me
I don't know what Globalisation is but I quickly educated myself to help you. I cannot tell you if what I think is correct but I can comprehend the answer.. Increase in container shipping, Lower fuel and flight costs, Population change, Lower satellite and transatlantic phone call charges...
Reply 4
I think faster internet, cheaper flights and calls etc, not quite sure what sea-me-we is sorry. Btw by 'China' do you mean most products being manufactured in China nowadays?
Oh man, GCSE sociology is much easier. I'd guess faster broadband, lower fuel and flight costs, lower satellite and transatlantic phone call charges, China(If by that you mean mass manufacturing of consumerist goods).

I'm confused, do you have sociology exam papers? At A level it's literally all essays.
Reply 6
Original post by elastichedgehog
oh man, gcse sociology is much easier. I'd guess faster broadband, lower fuel and flight costs, lower satellite and transatlantic phone call charges, china(if by that you mean mass manufacturing of consumerist goods).

I'm confused, do you have sociology exam papers? At a level it's literally all essays.

please help someone. I need an answer quick. No one has got it right yet.

Quick Reply

Latest