Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Airbus Undergraduate Apprenticeship

Forum navigation

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

Is anyone else here going to the recruitment event for the role of Finance Undergraduate Apprentice next week?

If anybody here is currently an apprentice at Airbus then any information on what I can expect from an apprenticeship with airbus would be greatly appreciated. It doesn't even have to be finance but if you are currently an apprentice then I'd like to know what kind of work you get up to on a day to day basis and what level of responsibility you are given. If you have finished an apprenticeship then I'd love to know what you are doing now so I know what to expect in terms of future prospects.

Is nobody here interested in working for Airbus or has had an apprenticeship with them in the past?

Just for the record, I got offered the position so if anybody else needs any information regarding application process just let me know
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 28, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?
Useful resources

Apprenticeship zone:

GIGF logo

Apprenticeship Zone

All you need to know about higher and degree apprenticeships.

GIGF logo

Meet the apprentices

Read these case studies from real apprentices to hear the truth about what it's like!

GIGF logo

Apprenticeship Vacancies

Find the latest higher and degree apprenticeship opportunities.

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

ICAEW logo

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick links:

Unanswered apprenticeships and alternatives to university threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.