The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

University of Dundee - Hungarian Applicant/Student

Hey, is there any Hungarian Applicant, who will study in Dundee next semester? (2016-2017 September) Or Hungarian student who is still lives in Dundee?
Reply 1
Szia!
Nem tudom figyeled e még az oldalt de én is Szeptemberben kezdek az egyetemen! Küldök privát üzenetet ha szeretnél beszélni! :smile:
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Hi @szelinab and @rekaaa,

You are welcome to post in another language but please include a translation too :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by szelinab
Szia!
Nem tudom figyeled e még az oldalt de én is Szeptemberben kezdek az egyetemen! Küldök privát üzenetet ha szeretnél beszélni! :smile:

Hi Szelinab,

I wrote you a reply, but because of it was in Hungarian the admin deleted it. So, I can't sign in to my previous account (nbr_reka), but you can write me a private message here. Please write your e-mail address in your private message, because I think it's easier and we can write letters in Hungarian. :smile:

Many thanks & See you,
Reka
Reply 4
Hi @rekaaa and @szelinab I'm Flora,
Currently I'm studying in Nairobi starting my last year, but I'm Hungarian and I was looking at the University of Dundee and on the website they said there are 15 Hungarian students now. So I just started to upload my grades and the personal statement to UCAS (I don't know if you had to do the same). So I was just wondering if I could find some of the Hungarian students somewhere online to chat with about the life in Dundee and about the university.
Waiting for your reply and many thanks
Flora
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest