The Student Room Group

Which is worse out of the 2?

Poll

Choose

Option 1: Marrying a person you just met (only got to know them for one day).

Option 2: Marrying a person you're being forced to marry and you know nothing about them (you might even dislike them).
(edited 8 years ago)
which one is fitter?
Original post by Gnomes&Knights
Option 1: Marrying person you just met (only got to know them for one day).

Option 2: Marrying a person you're being forced to marry and you know nothing about them (you might even dislike them).

The better looking
Very hard choice but I would go for option 1.
Its a bit of a silly question. The option is marrying someone you know or marrying someone you've never met?
Option 2 is worse.

Posted from TSR Mobile
They're the same. You can't know someone well if you've only known them for a day. It's not that different to marrying someone you've never met before.

I'd go for option 2 purely because you are being forced.
Reply 7
They're practically the same.
You can't know what a person's like after one day, they could be acting differently etc.
But I guess 2 because it's being forced.
Option 2 is better

I assume 2 is forced because it's an arranged marriage, in which case the person who is forcing you has likely known you longer than one day and thus can make a good choice about compatibility.

This isn't a good question though, as above, the only one that matters is who is hotter.
Well according to Disney it's better to marry someone you just met :P Even if you just talked for 2 hours
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
I assume 2 is forced because it's an arranged marriage, in which case the person who is forcing you has likely known you longer than one day and thus can make a good choice about compatibility.

Or they might be forcing you into the marriage because it's financially convenient, with no thought for your compatibility.
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Or they might be forcing you into the marriage because it's financially convenient, with no thought for your compatibility.

They might just do it for the banter. They might do it because they live in a place where toilet paper is scarce and the family has some.

Since there's no detail i'll make it up as I go along.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending