The Student Room Group

I cant revise

Im so stressed i have my AS exams in 4 week and I haven't done anything!
I'm doing Latin, Greek, English lit and History btw I crammed my gcses and got 9 A*S and an A but i don't feel i can cram AS the worse thing is i just don't seem to care i wake up at 12 and waste the whole day and complain about it later. I got 2 As and 2 Cs in my mocks but i want to get an average of 90% but that is never going to happen! SO basically do i have time?
Original post by romangirl
Im so stressed i have my AS exams in 4 week and I haven't done anything!
I'm doing Latin, Greek, English lit and History btw I crammed my gcses and got 9 A*S and an A but i don't feel i can cram AS the worse thing is i just don't seem to care i wake up at 12 and waste the whole day and complain about it later. I got 2 As and 2 Cs in my mocks but i want to get an average of 90% but that is never going to happen! SO basically do i have time?

YES YOU DO!

Make a plan something like x amount of work done for Greek today and x amount of work done for Latin today that way you set out what you're gonna do then you should be steadily getting on with solid revision

here is motivation
[video="youtube;ZXsQAXx_ao0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0[/video]
You have time! Don't waste it worrying you'll fail! If you set yourself a timetable of study to stick to, or a reasonable list of tasks to tick off you're more likely to keep up with productive revision. Don't say in your head what you want to revise one day, actually write it down and create a visual plan (with plenty of breaks too so you make maximum effort when you do revise). Good luck and start today, not tomorrow! :smile:
I don't wanna brag but I personally know a few people who started revising even later than this and have achieved 95 UMS average in all of their AS's. They did however learn that they won't do the same mistake at A2. I'm sure everyone underestimates AS, me being guilty of that. You have enough time, even more than enough. If you fret and worry then you wont get any work done. Think of it like this, if you think you are not going to get high grades then you arent, but if you think positive, chances are you'll put in the effort to get good grades.

Stress is natural at this point, you don't know how scared I am for these exams too but just calm down.

I don't do any similar subjects but I have friends that do English Lit and History and they seem to do past papers and read alot...

Quick Reply

Latest