The Student Room Group

99% of Women look better in clothes than naked...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by BioStudentx
Most people gym 1 hr 30 a day, 4 times a week. That's 3.6% of your time spent in the gym.People are so missinformed about living healthy they're deluded.And the people assume women turn into some huge muscular animal when they start lifting :facepalm:Oh well. Wouldn't really expect intelligent comments regarding this topic coming from "the student room".

Actually, assuming one spends 8hrs a day working 5 days a week, 1 hr commuting 5 days a week and 8 hrs a night sleeping, 6 hrs a week at the gym would take up 9% of all available time with one's significant other. If you include 1 hr per week travelling to and from the gym, slightly less than 10 mins each way, the figure increases to 10.5% of all disposable time during the week. This is a significant amount of time, as I'm sure that you agree.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tomasio
Squat bootys? slim, but toned arms? nice juicy toned legs?
No bingo wings or cottage cheese legs here....
Females will not gain excessive muscle mass by lifting weights... they will only tone up, lose fat and get nicer bums etc. it's such a horrible misconception that weights will make a woman look bulky.

I know them feels in trying to educate some plebs.

Exactly! Weights don't make girls huge, cupcakes do. :tongue:
Reply 82
Further to my previous post, assuming that the individual concerned takes 1/2 an hour to change and shower each time, the actual proportion of disposable time spent on the gym or gym related activities is 13.5%.

Posted from TSR Mobile
When I look in the mirror, close to nude (Hate being nude), I am so disappointed and disgusting. Nude women look better, and fully clothed people take full rule any day.

My body is disgusting *le sigh* Why can I not have a shred of attractiveness?
Original post by Katty3
Actually, assuming one spends 8hrs a day working 5 days a week, 1 hr commuting 5 days a week and 8 hrs a night sleeping, 6 hrs a week at the gym would take up 9% of all available time with one's significant other. If you include 1 hr per week travelling to and from the gym, slightly less than 10 mins each way, the figure increases to 10.5% of all disposable time during the week. This is a significant amount of time, as I'm sure that you agree.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So is binge watching netflix!

Sometimes you just gotta do whatever it takes, right babe?
Original post by Tinemither
When I look in the mirror, close to nude (Hate being nude), I am so disappointed and disgusting. Nude women look better, and fully clothed people take full rule any day.

Then start :dumbells: brah!

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Katty3

Posted from TSR Mobile

All the people complaining about "time" - it'd be interesting how they spend their days. Probably binge watching tv and playing games. Considering this is the "student room" I doubt anyone works 8 hrs a day on here. And all the uni lads will be only a few mins away from their uni gym :wink:
Also another point you're not considering is throughout the relationship your significant other has to allocate time to do a certain thing and you can't be together anyway. E.g. every wednesday go out with her family, revise for a certain exam etc. You can switch your gym timetable to match these.

you've lost this argument.
Reply 87
All the people complaining about "time" - it'd be interesting how they spend their days. Probably binge watching tv and playing games. Considering this is the "student room" I doubt anyone works 8 hrs a day on here. And all the uni lads will be only a few mins away from their uni gym :wink:
Also another point you're not considering is throughout the relationship your significant other has to allocate time to do a certain thing and you can't be together anyway. E.g. every wednesday go out with her family, revise for a certain exam etc. You can switch your gym timetable to match these.

you've lost this argument.

Your maths was wrong. That's all it was about.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Katty3
I apologise. I didn't realise that my body was purely for the pleasure of men.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Now you know
Original post by llys
Not all, but most. I really thought everyone thought that TBH, but apparently not. Perhaps life drawing should be compulsory in schools.

Lol. Perhaps, but I'm not sure if that sort of education will clear up people's confusion. It arises because people get beauty mixed up with eroticism - same way they get love mixed up with sex.

What people need is educating on the venusian /martian concept polarity. I guess that might fall under philosophy.
Original post by Inazuma
Whenever someone comes up with a bold photo, all you need is the image link (right click, copy image location), then just paste it into www.google.com/imghp :colondollar:

Even just paste the link into google and press search by image. And there popped up OP's undoing... never use a publicly accessible image!

How did i never know this! I can see why you called it "stalking" now :biggrin:
i feel like naked bodies aren't that attractive to look at and that both males and females look better in underwear/swimwear
Original post by Tinemither

That's okay; I feel exactly the same about my body. My arms are too skinny, I have love handles, a spare tyre and my legs are too fat at the top and too skinny at the bottom.

All the guys these days seem to want all these girls that look like they've come out of a factory production line: drawn on brown eyebrows, face full of foundation make up, blond/brunette hair, tanned face/ body and slim waist. Which is understandable because it is attractive, it's just not unique when about 90% of woman all look the same pretty much.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Katty3

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not going to address the rest of your comment as you weren't speaking to me but the idea that you need to spend 6 hours a week at the gym is a joke, especially if you're a girl (I know you only said 6 hours because of the guy you replied to).

A girl can do herself a huge amount of good with just 3 (or even fewers) hours of weights per week, including the time it takes to get to the gym and back. 2 squat workouts and one upper body workout per week are easily achievable and highly effective.

And, even if your maths and estimations did check out (I personally don't think they do), then no, 10% of your disposable time really isn't that much. In reality, we're talking about a commitment of about 3 hours a week if you're really pressed for time or hate exercising, which is **** all tbh.
Most people gym 1 hr 30 a day, 4 times a week. That's 3.6% of your time spent in the gym.People are so missinformed about living healthy they're deluded.And the people assume women turn into some huge muscular animal when they start lifting :facepalm:Oh well. Wouldn't really expect intelligent comments regarding this topic coming from "the student room".

1.5 hours 4 times a week seems a bit unnecessary. You can easily spend 45 minutes ×4 in the gym and hit muscles with intensity via mainly heavy compound lifts.
(edited 8 years ago)
Imagine when she has kids were bound to have ****ed up bodies eventually can you cut us some slack?

Please?
Original post by Tomasio
Unless it's a girl that lifts weights regularly

I dunno man. I always find that girls who lift weights etc. look a bit too masculine for my liking tbh. - I like real feminine looking girls, but you know, each to their own.
Original post by M14B
I personally find girls which lift weights unnatractive

Check out Michelle Lewin, if you still don't find girls that lift weights attractive, I will disappear forever.
Original post by Christie_xx
Get over yourself, pretty much all women have stretch marks and cellulite etc. I think your attitude towards women's bodies is far more unattractive than love handles or fat :lol:

well not all of us do I personally don't and I am more apple shaped. It has more to do with size than anything I think. If you see someone who is of a smaller size and the waistline looks healthy then it's probably legit. Usually in clothes a jelly belly looks like a jellybelly. Petit women the true ones don't have that I've seen many girls who don't work out who don't have the cellulite or lovehandles they are small not just skinny but small overall and therefore have a smaller body lacking the extra cellulite.

I go to the gym myself, but theres a lot of the 'weights room guys' who seemingly spend hours upon hours lifting weights. I knew a guy who wouldn't eat sugar and was one of those guys.
Original post by cBay
corrected.

sorry :getmecoat:

That was a good one

Quick Reply

Latest