The Student Room Group

OCR Spanish Speaking Exam on Own Topic.

I'm really struggling to memorize my script.. Was hoping to be able to cut down on the amount I had to learn by knowing how long I'd have to speak in the exam.. ? Has anyone taken/is taking this exam and has any tips or more knowledge about it? I'm pretty in the dark, still don't know the exact date I'm doing it, only that its early May, MUCH stress aha.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by mallylally
I'm really struggling to memorize my script.. Was hoping to be able to cut down on the amount I had to learn by knowing how long I'd have to speak in the exam.. ? Has anyone taken/is taking this exam and has any tips or more knowledge about it? I'm pretty in the dark, still don't know the exact date I'm doing it, only that its early May, MUCH stress aha.

Is this the one on like a film yeah? I'm kinda freaking out too. It seems way too long to remember. I think you have to speak for 4 minutes if that helps?? Hope it goes well!!! Good luck :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Chabbott
Is this the one on like a film yeah? I'm kinda freaking out too. It seems way too long to remember. I think you have to speak for 4 minutes if that helps?? Hope it goes well!!! Good luck :smile:
it was 10 minutes in the end i think. done now got a high b so am v relieved hope urs went well xx
Reply 4
Original post by mallylally
it was 10 minutes in the end i think. done now got a high b so am v relieved hope urs went well xx

Yeah mine went well too thanks, how do you know your grade though???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending