The Student Room Group

Student Finance- Parent Details

Just started to apply for student finance and because i am wanting to get a Maintenance Grant, and other income based support the application is wanting details of my father, I am not associated with him anymore and dont wish to talk to him about this, I live with my mum now and was wondering what I have to do about the section where it is asking for my fathers details,

Any help is appreciated
Thanks
Original post by KYLRO
Just started to apply for student finance and because i am wanting to get a Maintenance Grant, and other income based support the application is wanting details of my father, I am not associated with him anymore and dont wish to talk to him about this, I live with my mum now and was wondering what I have to do about the section where it is asking for my fathers details,

Any help is appreciated
Thanks

If your parents are divorced or separated you can send evidence of that.
Original post by KYLRO

Any help is appreciated
Thanks

As you mention a grant I'm assuming you're a continuing student?

If so then Section 9 asks about which parent you live with: https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-forms/y/uk-full-time/apply-loans-grants/year-1617/continuing-student

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending