The Student Room Group

SFE Entitlement Summary

I applied for Student Finance and have recently recieved my entitlement summary, however when applying I said I would be staying at home. But now i am having second thoughts and may decide to move away from home. So obviously my entitlement will change if i do this.

Does anyone know when I will have to make my decision by?

I know there is a deadline to apply by 27th may, however i think this may not apply to the deadline, because on results day SFE must have to change a lot of peoples entitlements when they miss firm offer or go into adjustment/clearing and so people may be end up living elsewhere to where they said they would when applying and so switching from one of London/Out of London/Home/Away From Home, to another.
Original post by Economistician
I applied for Student Finance and have recently recieved my entitlement summary, however when applying I said I would be staying at home. But now i am having second thoughts and may decide to move away from home. So obviously my entitlement will change if i do this.

Does anyone know when I will have to make my decision by?

I know there is a deadline to apply by 27th may, however i think this may not apply to the deadline, because on results day SFE must have to change a lot of peoples entitlements when they miss firm offer or go into adjustment/clearing and so people may be end up living elsewhere to where they said they would when applying and so switching from one of London/Out of London/Home/Away From Home, to another.

If you notify SFE in August about any change in circumstances it should be fine. As you say a lot of students do this - the deadline is to collect all the personal information and income and evidence from applicants.
Original post by PQ
If you notify SFE in August about any change in circumstances it should be fine. As you say a lot of students do this - the deadline is to collect all the personal information and income and evidence from applicants.

Ok thats good. Thanks for your help
Hi there.

You can change your living location at any point throughout the year you study. You will need to provide us with the other locations address when doing so.

You will be able to make the changes up to 9 months after the start date of your course and it can be done through your online account or by calling 0300 100 0607, whichever you prefer.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending