The Student Room Group

First sex feeling

I am a virgin and going to lost it to my bf soon and understand that not all girl hurt the first time. Everybody said that the first time hurt is due to hymen but my friend said that she feel a lot of stretching pain.

Is it really will feel being stretch? Or just she was special? Another friend said that she didn't feel stretch may due to her bf penis was thin. I am really worry as my bf having a thick and long.

Anybody can describe how the stretch feeling look like?
You will find it easier if your boyfriend's penis is not the first thing that has been inside your vagina, everything is very slippy (possibly because of having used some lube), and you are in control of how much goes inside you, how deeply and how quickly.

You say you're going to do this 'soon' - is there a rush? Are you completely comfortable with the idea? Nerves are something that can make it harder for the muscles at the entrance to your vagina - the ones that will be stretched - to relax.
Reply 2
I am ready to lost it for long time, just do now have a chance. We may go to a party far away from my house and we are going to sray in the same room. There will be some possibility for us to have sex. He is not a virgin, just never do it with virgin before.
Regarding the stretching, is it means that everybody girl also will feel the same?
Personally for me I felt no pain at all, I can't say the first time was exceptionally good but it certainly didn't hurt at all, however I did have bad period like cramps for about a week after, so be aware of that possibly happening!
Reply 4
Thanks. Do you have something inside before having sex? Hymen still intact?
Reply 5
Original post by choycc
Thanks. Do you have something inside before having sex? Hymen still intact?

The hymen doesn't work that way. It's a thin, elastic piece of skin around the entrance to the vagina. College humor did a video about it. I suggest you watch it. It's more informative than sex ed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Personally for me I found that as the tip went in it felt uncomfortable, not painful but uncomfortable and then got easier afterwards. However it's really depends on the persons body, most people will have very different experiences
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7
Your hymen can break at any point. You may not even have one. It really is different for everyone but if you take your time then it will be as nice as it can be.
Reply 8
Original post by Bethanyyyr
Personally for me I found that as the tip went in it felt uncomfortable, not painful but uncomfortable and then got easier afterwards. However it's really depends on the persons body, most people will have very different experiences

It was definitely same for me. Yes everyone is different, some girls it hurt, some for others. For me, it hurt for a few months, and had bad anxiety over it, but once I overcame them, I was able to enjoy sex.

Also I don't actually know when my hymen broke. My bf actually felt my hymen break with his penis, but I didn't feel anything (by this time, I wasn't feeling pain anymore), just some bleeding right after the sex. He said it felt like an elastic breaking.
(edited 7 years ago)
There are things you can do to prepare yourself for this experience. About three weeks before I gave my virginity to my boyfriend, I washed and smoothed a regular sized carrot, and put it inside, with a part of it remaining outside my body to stretch the sphincter muscles at the opening of the vagina. I walked around like that for an hour or so. I did this every day for a week, gradually increasing the length of time I kept it in (I think the longest was about 3 hours). Then I switched to a thicker carrot for a few days, and finally, graduated to a cucumber. It was well worth the practice, because the first time we had intercourse, it was magnificent! We were both virgins, and neither of us has ever forgotten how amazing that night was.

The other thing that really, really helped is that he went down on me before we tried penetrative sex, so I had just had a really good orgasm and my mind and body were very relaxed and I was well-lubricated by my body's own fluids. If you and your boyfriend have had oral sex before, ask him to satisfy you that way first, because the whole virgin experience will be much better.

One last tip: ask your boyfriend to be very gentle and tender with you, and to listen to your cues and your words. My BF was very alert to anything he was doing that might cause pain, He took it very slowly and very gradually, and because of my preparation and his incredible tuning-in to me and my needs, it was mind-blowing for both of us. There will only ever be one first time for you, so prepare in advance.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by youareworthy
There are things you can do to prepare yourself for this experience. About three weeks before I gave my virginity to my boyfriend, I washed and smoothed a regular sized carrot, and put it inside, with a part of it remaining outside my body to stretch the sphincter muscles at the opening of the vagina. I walked around like that for an hour or so. I did this every day for a week, gradually increasing the length of time I kept it in (I think the longest was about 3 hours). Then I switched to a thicker carrot for a few days, and finally, graduated to a cucumber. It was well worth the practice, because the first time we had intercourse, it was magnificent! We were both virgins, and neither of us has ever forgotten how amazing that night was.

The other thing that really, really helped is that he went down on me before we tried penetrative sex, so I had just had a really good orgasm and my mind and body were very relaxed and I was well-lubricated by my body's own fluids. If you and your boyfriend have had oral sex before, ask him to satisfy you that way first, because the whole virgin experience will be much better.

One last tip: ask your boyfriend to be very gentle and tender with you, and to listen to your cues and your words. My BF was very alert to anything he was doing that might cause pain, He took it very slowly and very gradually, and because of my preparation and his incredible tuning-in to me and my needs, it was mind-blowing for both of us. There will only ever be one first time for you, so prepare in advance.

O.o
(edited 7 years ago)
Amazing experience in life while doing the first time sex with someone or BF. I have had similar kind of experience when I was at 16 years. I can't even figure out my feelings. Though i was little nervous as a first timer. But with the passage of time everything goes well so far. lol

Quick Reply

Latest