The Student Room Group

Help me Decide

Hi, I am going to study illustration next year and i have gotten in to my top choices of Bristol UWE and Brighton. However i am having an incredibly hard time deciding between them. i have asked my tutors but they all went to Brighton so that wasn't useful.i have done research and have been to visit both places and the cities both seem to be on par with each other. UWE is much newer and done up and the facilities look really good, but i think Brighton mite be more established. any advise on the best place to go. anything will help. thanks.
Original post by Ed246
Hi, I am going to study illustration next year and i have gotten in to my top choices of Bristol UWE and Brighton. However i am having an incredibly hard time deciding between them. i have asked my tutors but they all went to Brighton so that wasn't useful.i have done research and have been to visit both places and the cities both seem to be on par with each other. UWE is much newer and done up and the facilities look really good, but i think Brighton mite be more established. any advise on the best place to go. anything will help. thanks.

Have you compared the difference in living costs and the difference between modules they offer?
Reply 2
Bristol
Reply 3
Yh I have, I asked them the same questions in both my interviews n tried to find differences but they seem to be so similar with the briefs they give and the way the allow u to approach them. The both sounded very good but I couldn't say one sounded better
Hey!

I'm not sure if you still use this, or whether you will see my reply since this thread is 2 years old!

But i'm in the same predicament as you were, in choosing between UWE and Brighton for Illustration, and feel the same way! I've tried asking around but feel conflicted still, (i'm hoping you see this)... Which university did you choose in the end, and what has the course been like? I'm struggling to ask people first hand who have experience of either!

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest