The Student Room Group

GCSE NOTES anyone want

Scroll to see replies

Hey! Would be great if I could get your geography, history and English notes. 😃 Thanks, your a lifesaverrr
please can I have your sunlight on the grass notes, currently making my own but struggling for resources :frown: thank you
Reply 42
Of Mice and Men please? :biggrin:
Omg Please could I have sunlight on the grass and of mice and men?
Reply 44
Original post by Wisteria_xo
Was wondering if anyone wants my old GCSE notes for english language (AQA) on Sunlight on the grass/Moonlight on the Tides and Mice of men :smile:
Also did EdExcel Geog B and History B, and OCR 21st Century (Triple) science of they are helpful :smile:

Please can I have
Of mice and men notes. Thank you
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 45
Of mice and men please??
Hi do you think I could have your biology notes ??? much appreciated Thankyou so much X
Reply 47
Was wondering if anyone wants my old GCSE notes for english language (AQA) on Sunlight on the grass/Moonlight on the Tides and Mice of men :smile:
Also did EdExcel Geog B and History B, and OCR 21st Century (Triple) science of they are helpful :smile:

please can I have your history notes!

Hi could i pls borrow your moon on the tides poetry notes plsss
if u see this u could u pls send me immediately
i have my exam tomorrow and i have done zero revision :frown:
will be much appreciated
thanks a ton !!!

Quick Reply

Latest