The Student Room Group

Where to study fashion photography?

LCF, Westminster, Middlesex, Kingston or somwehre else?
I heard that in LCF tutors don't care about studnets and people are mean, but I dont know if it's true. On the other hand the rest of universities don't offer fashion photography course (just photography)
What are your opinions?
Original post by grzesiax
I heard that in LCF tutors don't care about studnets and people are mean, but I dont know if it's true. On the other hand the rest of universities don't offer fashion photography course (just photography)
What are your opinions?

Look up falmouth university if you're okay with being outside of london. The photography department is amazing and they offer photography, press and editorial photography, marine andnatural history photography and fashion photography. Lots of options to pick from
UAL might be a good place to start.
What are your opinions?

Hey there!

Any clues on where you'd like to study?

We are in London and next to the O2!

Check our BA (Hons) Fashion course

If you are interested in Fashion and work in the creative industry then check us out Click Me

Good luck
Ahlia
What are your opinions?

Hi grzesiax,

Kingston has an excellent reputation for our Fashion and Photography courses worldwide. Have you had chance to take a look on our website?

Please let me know if you have any questions and make sure to keep an eye out for art specific open days!

Chloe :smile:
Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest