The Student Room Group

Girls wearing Choker Necklaces

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Davalla
Quite clearly they look good on girls who look good. They aren't going to make an ugly look good.

basically yh lol
Original post by BicepPeak
I think we all know what a girl wants when she wears one of these......

Yes. She wants to wear a choker. Smh.
Reply 22
Pretentious.
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Yes. She wants to wear a choker. Smh.

That also, even though she would already be wearing one.
Like them. It requires an elegance to be sexy though, I think.
No they're not nice
Original post by In2u
Anyone else?

Apart from the tacky ones, and on girls that aren't fit, I think they look hot.

Not the black ones, ones like that one up top.

I'd suggest only wearing them at parties, every day is too much - special occasions I'd say. Like wearing your best pair of jeans to a date/party.

:tongue:
hbz-the-list-choker-behati.jpg Chokers are nice, if not so why celebrities love wearing them?

I love simple and nice choker, not complicated or with rhinestones one, like below one :
Attachment not found
http://www.luulla.com/product/373249/faux-pearl-charm-black-woven-choker
Original post by In2u
Hey, what do you think of girls wearing choker necklaces? Do you think it looks nice/fashionable or not? :smile:

Not on everyday, casual wear :P But I think it can look nice in some formal wear.

Of course, it can be the stylist choice of some to wear it daily and make it part of their image.

Whatever floats your boat, but I can certainly see it a great option!
It looks quite good tbh
Original post by In2u
Hey, what do you think of girls wearing choker necklaces? Do you think it looks nice/fashionable or not? :smile:

Yeah they're nice
Reply 32
they look stupid
Reply 33
Original post by jjh87
they look stupid

And whenever I see somebody wearing them I just think about how much they have conformed in current fashion and they are copying, in my opinion, a bad fashion.

But I guess everyone copies some kind of fashion in the clothing they wear.
If girl = attractive then choker = attractive. Ergo, girl = choker?
Original post by ByronicHero
If girl = attractive then choker = attractive. Ergo, girl = choker?

To prove the statement "girl = choker" (i.e. girl <=> choker) , you must prove the implications in both directions.

We can trivially see that if girl = attractive, then choker = attractive, i.e. girl is attractive => choker is attractive.

However, if choker = attractive, then girl may not necessarily be attractive. Therefore the initial statement is false.
Original post by donutellme
To prove the statement "girl = choker" (i.e. girl <=> choker) , you must prove the implications in both directions.

We can trivially see that if girl = attractive, then choker = attractive, i.e. girl is attractive => choker is attractive.

However, if choker = attractive, then girl may not necessarily be attractive. Therefore the initial statement is false.

Rekt :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest