The Student Room Group

Don't know how to feel:( help

On and off relationship 6 years been really hard.
He in and out of prison most of the time I'm 19 and I do really love him but seems to just hurt me
Found a fb account different name all his pictures he says wasn't him and someone must of made it I never accused him I just said I hope I can trust him then he said what a **** relationship we have and he don't want me nomore n thank f it's over he was my first my only, I have always been good to him this was 3 days I haven't contacted him nor has he contacted me:frown: just wanted bit of support really:frown:
Original post by Anonymous
On and off relationship 6 years been really hard.
He in and out of prison most of the time I'm 19 and I do really love him but seems to just hurt me
Found a fb account different name all his pictures he says wasn't him and someone must of made it I never accused him I just said I hope I can trust him then he said what a **** relationship we have and he don't want me nomore n thank f it's over he was my first my only, I have always been good to him this was 3 days I haven't contacted him nor has he contacted me:frown: just wanted bit of support really:frown:

so bit confused, what Fb account did you find, was it one that he made but a fake one without his name?
well tbh I think that he's being ungrateful because not a lot of girls would stick by a guy who went to prison or is in prison, why does he keep getting in trouble?
t think for the moment you should just leave him be until he gets desperate and messages you l, trust me it will happen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending