The Student Room Group

Sheffield Uni Mature Student Accomodation

Hi

Ive just firmed my unconditional offer to sheffield but im doing a foundation year

should i do private accom for foundation then halls for 1st year as an undergrad?

what advice would you give for someone in my sitch?
Horses for courses. Are you only allowed Uni accomm for one year? Do you know Sheffield? If you went halls straight away, then you might make lots of friends you could move out with in the first year, alternatively if you stayed out for the forst year then you could be a fresher just like everyone else. Personal choice I think.

Perhaps also post it on the sheffield uni thread or mature students.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by exitplan
Hi

Ive just firmed my unconditional offer to sheffield but im doing a foundation year

should i do private accom for foundation then halls for 1st year as an undergrad?

what advice would you give for someone in my sitch?

I'm also going to do a course with foundation year coming Autumn. I've applied for laddow's studio to have a bit of privacy, but leaning towards a private hall atm. (Can still change until I pay deposit when they allocate)

I guess I would do what you feel most comfortable in. Meeting people won't be a problem as we still have freshers week (and international oriental week before that, I'm from eu) then after that, you'll get to know some other classmates :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending