Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guy stares at me but he has a gf...

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

To start of I'm gonna mention he's in my form and his gf is not... Oh and also his gf is my friend!!
    So basically it started in English, well I think so anyways... So I was told to read out and I read for about 20 mins out loud. According to my friends who are in my form, he was staring at me in a wierd position the WHOLE 20 MINS!!!! Then I was really nervous so then in the afternoon lesson of English I wasn't reading and I'm in the backrow and the blind was down. I noiteced him staring at me and when I looked at him he blushed and looked away... Also in art we were choosing are spaces and I sat next to my friend no one was sitting opposite me.. And he just stared at me from the opposite table... And also the teacher didn't want him to sit there and he said 'I'm fine here' and smiled at me... Also when I was phoning my friend he came over to me (this was after school) he said stop phoning her and blushed. He also said he would tell me a secret on Monday which I found out was him going to the park with his gf. (I found this out from my friend on Thursday night) I'm not sure that was the secret he was telling me in Monday though we'll have to wait and see bcus it's almost Monday. Also in science he coughed and said something under his breath to me... I didn't hear it but then he wouldn't tell me and told me and my friend he was just coughing... Bit of a wierd cough though.... But his gf Caitlin is my friend and they don't really talk when I'm around like when they were going to the park for a date they stopped going when they found out i was going with a group of friends.... I'm really nervous oh and also.,. This was like in December... We were watching a movie in English and at the point we say next to each other, during the movie are elbows were touching and we were very close, I quickly realised and moved away he looked at me and blushed and looked away... But at that moment he had another gf I'm so confused someone helpppo

(Original post by Anonymous)
    He wants to have second girlfriend.

Probably finds you more attractive than his gf and it's hard for him to admit that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 17, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.