Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Film making and editing students required -Manchester area.

Announcements Posted on
Four hours left to win £100 of Amazon vouchers!! Don't miss out! Take our short survey to enter 24-10-2016

Hello students,

I am looking for students who are excellent in making small 3-4 min promotional films with editing skills for my start up company. This would be at events and public engagement. Films will be posted on my website, YouTube and the usual social media sites.

Ideally I am lookmg for students who are undertaking filming, media, editing courses around the greater MANCHESTER area who want to gain practical experience.

You need your own equipment and editing software. Ideally I like to work with your college or university for long term had hoc opportunities to support students in getting experience as this would not be a one off activity. I want students who are creative, fresh ideas just like you seen the youngstes creating great clips on YouTube.

This would be paid work for your time and effort which we will discuss together and obviously for the final product - the film.

I have the option in using a supplier but I strongly believe in giving students are chance to show off their skills without any major restrictions. I know the type of short films I am looking for but you will need to bring that to reality.

I am looking for students who are motivated, keen, want to learn on the job, punctual, flexible and can deliver.

I am a start up conpany and it's a great opportunity to get involved from he start.

I have 4 city road shows planned to engage the public in summer and I really would like somebody/s to film the event to create a short film. You might need to film people speaking directly to the camera. Travel and food will be paid.

Next year I have conferences that required short film etc

Happy to take any questions on the forum or students to share ideas.

Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 17, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

What do you wear to bed?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.