The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

any one applied yet for BCU Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'm not moving quite so far, I'm from the midlands area so only about an hour for me, I need to email and see if I can get a tour of the accommodation before we move in.
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by Gb54
Hi,

I'm studying ODP based at the city south campus. Thinking of putting first choice CLV and second City South. Thou not seen either of the accommodation so kind of picking blindly.

Hey
My course ,Radiotherapy, is also based at the City South Campus. I have applied for accommodation at CLV when I went to the open day we looked around both CLV and City South. I thought that CLV was MUCH nicer than the city south accommodation.
I have a confirmed room at Ashted Locks (or University Locks as they seem to be calling it). I'm in Block A.
Reply 23
Original post by Dolphin228
I have a confirmed room at Ashted Locks (or University Locks as they seem to be calling it). I'm in Block A.

Awesome well done, what are you studying?
Original post by Tiltman
Awesome well done, what are you studying?

Television Production. You?
Im so worried that the new city locks will get full by the time im allocated in August :frown: i applied right on the same day the application came out lol .. I want to be there because its 2 minutes away from my campus and it will make things so much easier being there :smile: ive also got met my grades now so im not sure as to what to do, i went to the uni to give my grades but they told me to put it on pro portal or bring them to the enrollment day but im not sure when the enrollment day is and ive uploaded em to my portal too so do i just wait now until i get an email comes?
Original post by aceanfaz1
Im so worried that the new city locks will get full by the time im allocated in August :frown: i applied right on the same day the application came out lol .. I want to be there because its 2 minutes away from my campus and it will make things so much easier being there :smile: ive also got met my grades now so im not sure as to what to do, i went to the uni to give my grades but they told me to put it on pro portal or bring them to the enrollment day but im not sure when the enrollment day is and ive uploaded em to my portal too so do i just wait now until i get an email comes?

What will you be studying with us? If you're concerned about room allocation, I suggest you get in touch with Accommodation Services on 0121 331 5191. You should have information on how to log in to the portal in one of our correspondences. Please check all communications that you've received from us.
I've got an offer for Ashted locks block B. Exciting! Hope you all get the accommodation you want!
Original post by Birmingham City University
What will you be studying with us? If you're concerned about room allocation, I suggest you get in touch with Accommodation Services on 0121 331 5191. You should have information on how to log in to the portal in one of our correspondences. Please check all communications that you've received from us.
thank you , i have emailed the accommodation services and they have emailed me back so its all sorted now :smile: i will be studying sociology and criminology and today morning i received an unconditional offer :smile:
thank you , i have emailed the accommodation services and they have emailed me back so its all sorted now :smile: i will be studying sociology and criminology and today morning i received an unconditional offer :smile:

Congratulations! Welcome to Birmingham City University.
Original post by Birmingham City University
Congratulations! Welcome to Birmingham City University.
Thank you , another thing was is i received an email about the travel scholarship where you travel around the world and help orphans and the less fortunate and and i have always wanted to help those people. ive done alot of charity work in the UK but ive always wanted to go abroad and help make a difference. i read all about it on the BCU site and its says for more info i need need contact Nicole Riley but when i click on the link nothing happens?

the link is : http://www.bcu.ac.uk/law/student-experience-and-employability/travel-scholarships

i would like to find out more information about this and the costs etc and how to apply and stuff :smile: thanks
Thank you , another thing was is i received an email about the travel scholarship where you travel around the world and help orphans and the less fortunate and and i have always wanted to help those people. ive done alot of charity work in the UK but ive always wanted to go abroad and help make a difference. i read all about it on the BCU site and its says for more info i need need contact Nicole Riley but when i click on the link nothing happens?

the link is : http://www.bcu.ac.uk/law/student-experience-and-employability/travel-scholarships

i would like to find out more information about this and the costs etc and how to apply and stuff :smile: thanks

All you need to do is email [email protected]
Original post by mariacs
I applied to stay at the Heights and I have recived an offer to stay there. My only problem is that I don't know how am I supposed to make the payment, if I don't have the details of the bank account where I am supposed to make the payment.
i did mine yesterday , you have to do it over the phone and give your bank details and pay a £250 deposit and then you will be booked in. Then they will send an email to your selected guarantor and they have to accept the offer and then an email will be sent to you and you have to confirm it and then your bookings complete :smile: i hope ive helped :smile:
I'm also in Ashted locks, block A (: have you decided on a moving in date yet?
Reply 34
When can we move in? No where in the website does it say when we can move in! Doesn't anyone know?
Reply 35
When do we move in?
Hi all - there will be some more details available this week, but you should be able to move in from 17 September. Exciting!!
Original post by Sara Marson
I've got an offer for Ashted locks block B. Exciting! Hope you all get the accommodation you want!

Lol same here
Anyone in Jennens court?
Reply 39
Anyone in Curzon Gateway? Block D Flat 526

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending