The Student Room Group

Graphic design

Hi everyone! I'm planning to study in UK(prob London) in two years. I wanna study graphic design BA (or fashion communication & styling but I think graphic design has more perspective and it has almost the same career directions so whatever). So can you guys tell me some best universities for graphic design? I'm pretty sure I'll apply to Middlesex uni, but I'm not sure if it's the best choice.
Original post by ellethecreator
Hi everyone! I'm planning to study in UK(prob London) in two years. I wanna study graphic design BA (or fashion communication & styling but I think graphic design has more perspective and it has almost the same career directions so whatever). So can you guys tell me some best universities for graphic design? I'm pretty sure I'll apply to Middlesex uni, but I'm not sure if it's the best choice.

Hi! I'm in a similar position, about to start looking at unis and want to apply to graphic design course :smile: If you really want to go to London then you could probably consider one of UAL colleges although I've heard mixed reviews of them despite its reputation. There's some unis outside London that have really good graphic design courses though, like Brighton, Southampton (which aren't very far from London) and Nottingham Trent.I'm also going to look at Edinburgh uni and maybe Leeds . If you're okay with art schools then Falmouth, NUA, Bournemouth could also be options?

Quick Reply

Latest