The Student Room Group

Are these A Level options okay to study Neuroscience?

Hi all,
I am an AS student and I want to apply for a degree in Neuroscience as it really interests and appeals to me. I am currently studying (and trying to revise for, but procrastination exists!) AS Levels in BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY, ECONOMICS and ENGLISH LITERATURE. I will most likely drop Economics at the end of this year, because I find it less interesting than the others and also it has an awful lot of content. What do you think - are these sufficient subjects?
Original post by creative_lad28
Hi all,
I am an AS student and I want to apply for a degree in Neuroscience as it really interests and appeals to me. I am currently studying (and trying to revise for, but procrastination exists!) AS Levels in BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY, ECONOMICS and ENGLISH LITERATURE. I will most likely drop Economics at the end of this year, because I find it less interesting than the others and also it has an awful lot of content. What do you think - are these sufficient subjects?

Having biology and chemistry should mean that most universities are accessible to you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest