The Student Room Group

Question for the ladies

What does it mean if she's playing games?

Asks for your number, you text and exchange over 1000 mesages within afew days, talk late till early hours in the morning and then she ignores you...

Hits you up again a few days later at midnight and then you talk for a couple days again, few hundred messages and then once again ignores you... Even after you try and initiate the conversation again.

Should I get as far away as possible ?

She said she is reserved and doesn't talk to much people yet she made the effort to ask for my number, and she always waits around for you at work.

Give me some insight into the female mind.
She basically wants you to play her game. And she is testing to see if you like her or not. She wants you to flirt with her and make sure that you are always genuine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Rach.is.awesome
She basically wants you to play her game. And she is testing to see if you like her or not. She wants you to flirt with her and make sure that you are always genuine.

Posted from TSR Mobile

But why does she ignore me? When she stops replying to a conversation, usually the next day or two after, I will message her trying to start the convo up again but she will ignore me again.

I'm pretty sure she knows I like her at this point.
Reply 3
lol so by playing games she's trying to look for a genuine guy? bit of a contradictory logic
Reply 4
Have you told her its a little tiresome? I'm a girl and i think she's being a little off. My best friend has a habit of doing that and, as much as i love her, i wouldn't recommend you date her if you don't like being ignored for a couple days every now and then because she does that in real life too. You could just ask her why she keeps doing that, if she works solid every couple of days or hast to live with a relative that doesn't have phone signal then fair enough but, if she's just playing games i'd be careful. Good luck
Reply 5
Original post by Samonia
Have you told her its a little tiresome? I'm a girl and i think she's being a little off. My best friend has a habit of doing that and, as much as i love her, i wouldn't recommend you date her if you don't like being ignored for a couple days every now and then because she does that in real life too. You could just ask her why she keeps doing that, if she works solid every couple of days or hast to live with a relative that doesn't have phone signal then fair enough but, if she's just playing games i'd be careful. Good luck

Well she has told me she is a bad texter and doesn't really check her phone much unless she's in the mood to talk to people.. she doesn't have any social media etc and only texts a select few friends whom she is close with (she has said in the past that I am one of them) so I guess I should take the fact she replies sometimes as a compliment? Haha

I actually quite like her.. I just don't know how she feels about me. The fact she asked for my number and we exchanged so much messages/ she goes out her way to see me at work, suggests that she also likes me. I haven't told her directly no, maybe if she messages again I will.mention it.
I would hold off messaging her until she messages you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
she probably wants some validation from you (wants to know you like her)
whilst talking to other people and picking you up and dropping you again.
Reply 8
Original post by Rach.is.awesome
I would hold off messaging her until she messages you.

I don't plan on messaging her any time soon if she feels the need to play childish games :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by lucy_98
she probably wants some validation from you (wants to know you like her)
whilst talking to other people and picking you up and dropping you again.

Perhaps, well I know now she is just flat out ignoring me as I've seen her online on whatsapp.. Just she came on really strong to begin with and now completely cold.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending