The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Changing courses before 1st year.

Hi,

I currently have an offer for the Engineering Management undergrad course at Loughborough, however after hours research and self-reflection I feel that the course would not fit my interests and I feel I should deviate towards the Computing and Management or Information Technology Management intsead as I find them more appealing and interesting. Can I change my course before the year actually begins, moreover should I. I've heard that Lough. is very well known for engineering however Engineering and Management feels neither engineering nor management.

Thx
Original post by superdomodo
Hi,

I currently have an offer for the Engineering Management undergrad course at Loughborough, however after hours research and self-reflection I feel that the course would not fit my interests and I feel I should deviate towards the Computing and Management or Information Technology Management intsead as I find them more appealing and interesting. Can I change my course before the year actually begins, moreover should I. I've heard that Lough. is very well known for engineering however Engineering and Management feels neither engineering nor management.

Thx

Hi superdomodo

Great to hear you're planning to join us at Loughborough :biggrin:

The best people to talk to for accurate information on switching courses are our Admissions Department. They can be contacted directly on 01509 223522 or via email on [email protected]. Hope you get it sorted!Teresa
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Quick Reply

Latest