The Student Room Group

I need you help!!!!

HELLO!
I would like to ask you for some information about specific A levels. PSYCHOLOGY, BUSINESS, ECONOMICS . Do I have to study some extra materials about them or the books provided from prison edexcel are enough?
thank you!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by care4
HELLO!
I would like to ask you for some information about specidic A levels. PSYCHOLOGY, BUSINESS, ECONOMICS . Do I have to study some extra materials about them or the book that is provided from prison edexcel are enough?
thank you!

Hi, the revision books fom pearson i e edexcel are sufficient to get top marks. No extra materials will be required. However there is a lot of content so be cautious about which ones it chose.

If you want some notes off me for business or economics feel free to pm me and I'll send you them.
Reply 2
what do y mean when you saying ''content'' and ''which ones it chose'' tha syllabus is big?
if you could send me some notes i would be grateful! thanks!!!
Original post by care4
what do y mean when you saying ''content'' and ''which ones it chose'' tha syllabus is big?
if you could send me some notes i would be grateful! thanks!!!

there is no easy way out
Reply 4
hmm i understand thank you
Reply 5
OCR psychology has a lot of work (content) and is really boring in AS (supposedly it's better at A2) but I'm dropping it anyway because I'm not redoing research methods next year... It's so boring
Reply 6
what about biology? whats your opinion?
Here are my business studies notes. I apologise for any incorrect spelling in advance :biggrin:
Reply 8
its ok dont worry, thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest