The Student Room Group

Edexcel IGCSE ICT Practical tutorials

Hi,
I am doing my Edexcel International GCSE's in May. I really want to get an A* for ICT. However I missed the power point and publisher lessons in school and I can't really find good tutorials on youtube. For database and the rest, I use sofaboy's channel.So if anyone knows any good channels, please let me know.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DangerousBro
Hi,
I am doing my Edexcel International GCSE's in May. I really want to get an A* for ICT. However I missed the power point and publisher lessons in school and I can't really find good tutorials on youtube. For database and the rest, I use sofaboy's channel.So if anyone knows any good channels, please let me know.

I am doing the same exam this May as well! this site will help you with powerpoint!

By the way, how have you prepared for the written exam?
Original post by hamza.sheikh
I am doing the same exam this May as well!
http://www.shawonnotes.com/index/presentation/0-250
^ this site will help you with powerpoint!

By the way, how have you prepared for the written exam?

Hi, thanks :smile:
I actually study the textbook we use in school and a notes from a very famous tutor in my country.

Which textbook?
http://www.amazon.com/Student-Handbook-ICT-Gareth-Williams/dp/1857498771
Student hand book for ICT IGCSE by Pearson Publishing, has everything you need to know. If you can't get this then go through the notes on shawon notes :smile:
If you can email me I can send you some mock papers.
http://www.amazon.com/Student-Handbook-ICT-Gareth-Williams/dp/1857498771
Student hand book for ICT IGCSE by Pearson Publishing, has everything you need to know. If you can't get this then go through the notes on shawon notes :smile:
If you can email me I can send you some mock papers.

Thankyou. :smile: Oh sure please..tell me your email. :smile:
Reply 6
hi where can i get igcse computer practicals tutorials.Cause i m very weak in computer practicals and i need support from anyone who can help me.Please do tell me where you all do your practicals from
Reply 7
can u send them through my insta s1dan_23 im also doing igcse this may
i really need to get A* in my igcse edexcel olevels . any tips or ways . i meant important chapters and for practical especially etc. im giving my exam in this may too
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Benuri
hi where can i get igcse computer practicals tutorials.Cause i m very weak in computer practicals and i need support from anyone who can help me.Please do tell me where you all do your practicals from

i need help too.
Reply 10
Do you have the notes from the famous tutor in a website
Original post by Benuri
Do you have the notes from the famous tutor in a website

nope . i just go on internet looking for tutorials and stuffs like that .
Reply 12
Original post by zaeemfatima
nope . i just go on internet looking for tutorials and stuffs like that .
how are you learning for the theory paper do you know any good websites
anywhats up group for 4IT02? please add me
+918157051412

less than a minute ago

I missed a couple of classes of web authoring softare for practicals. Can MS publisher be used to create webpages instead of notepad or MS expression web? This for edexcel igcses

Hey there, Is there anyone doing ICT practicals before 16th of May?If so let me know cuz i am doing on 14th and I can help u all by telling some of the hardest questions
Original post by Bros4lyf
Hey there, Is there anyone doing ICT practicals before 16th of May?If so let me know cuz i am doing on 14th and I can help u all by telling some of the hardest questions

hey i'm doing it on the 18th.
Hi broslyf, I’m doing the edexcel igcse ict exam at 16 so can you tell me what came in your exam
Original post by Bros4lyf

I'm doing mine on the 16th! Would be a lot of help :smile:
Has anyone given their ICT p1 yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending