The Student Room Group

Children's Nursing 2016 - Anglia Ruskin

Hi

I just wondered if anyone knows when the Children's Nursing applicants will find out if they have been given an offer. I was told at my interview in January that it would be Easter but it Easter has been and gone.

Thanks.
Original post by Katiekitty97
Hi

I just wondered if anyone knows when the Children's Nursing applicants will find out if they have been given an offer. I was told at my interview in January that it would be Easter but it Easter has been and gone.

Thanks.

Hi KatieKitty97

Would you mind letting us know which campus you've applied to study at, and if possible, your student ID?

You can send this via private message and we'll try and find out what the status of your application is.

Original post by Anglia Ruskin University
Hi KatieKitty97

Would you mind letting us know which campus you've applied to study at, and if possible, your student ID?

You can send this via private message and we'll try and find out what the status of your application is.

Can I please know as well?
Reply 3
Screenshot_20160419-170133.png
Hi chrysoberyl
We should here by next week
Kx
Original post by Katiekitty97
Screenshot_20160419-170133.png
Hi chrysoberyl
We should here by next week
Kx

Oh Okaay
Good Luck to you xx
Reply 5
Hiya. I've applied for Children's Nursing too for Sept start at Cambridge.AR is my first choice so I'm waiting to hear from them before I reply to any of my other offers. The wait is horrible :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending