Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, do guys underwear matter?

Announcements Posted on
Why bother with a post grad course - waste of time? 17-10-2016

(Original post by Stk1010)
    Hey, so I've been seeing this girl (it's kind of a friends with benefits arrangement) for a couple of months and a couple of days ago she told me that it really turned her off whenever I wore 'kiddy' boxers. I.e. Anything that had a pattern or print or crazy colours. The kind of boxers you might get from Topman perhaps. She said they looked immature and childish. She much prefers standard, plain black, white or grey boxers. She said she likes branding and designer too such as CK.

It threw me a bit because I'd never had anyone comment about my boxers before and it's funny because I really like it when girls wear sexy knickers/thongs so I guess it's only fair that girls get to like their partners underwear too, it just never crossed my mind.

I was wondering whether this is a thought about subject amongst girls? Or whether this particular girl is just being picky? Haha!
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    she's not being picky, she can't help it if it turns her off, why would she get turned off if you're dressed like a little child, it would be perverted if she did.
    if you're a grown man why are you wearing kid pants anyway? be a man lol.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    To be honest, she seems like a complete materialistic girl if she cares about what boxers you wear... Just re-reading what I wrote makes me facepalm.

What boxers you wear shouldnt affect anything in your situation, whats under them should matter more
    this is really stupid of you to stay, of course it "affects" a situation, the situation is sexual stimulation, visual things can be stimulating also detracting.

well if a girl wore granny pants how would a guy feel? except the difference is girls wouldn't wear them anyway, girls (well my friends and I anyway) and prefer wearing nice underwear regardless of boys' preferences.

(Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    If you turn me on as a person then yes
    Cool, I can save £20 per boxer.

She's being picky. I like it when a man is unexpectedly commando when his trousers come down.

25 quid for a three pack , fam students are broke.

i never even thought about this before. I wear stripe/check/sort-of tartan patterned ones from primark and I'm now wondering if these are considered "childish".

I wouldn't care what underwear a guy wore - whether it was boxers, briefs, mature, cartoon designed or just didn't wear any underwear at all. Wouldn't be a big deal to me at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I like CK but wouldn't really have a problem with it unless they looked like Spongebob print-speedos
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 24, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Would you want to know what your pet is thinking about you?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.