The Student Room Group

Rude Teachers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by iEthan
Yep! Exactly that :erm: A Catholic school… so glad I don't go there anymore.

Spoiler

I'm glad I didnt go to a religious school, still we had to hide to get out of the slightly religious thanksgiving assembly but compared to your school mine sounds alright.
Original post by claireestelle
I'm glad I didnt go to a religious school, still we had to hide to get out of the slightly religious thanksgiving assembly but compared to your school mine sounds alright.

Let's put it this way. That school, its indoctrination and its hateful policies made me an atheist. To put a very long story short… anyway. The grades were good, but the management was terrible. I was forcibly excommunicated because I participated in a philosophy class and said I was an atheist. The head of RE wrote to my parish and I was excommunicated for apostasy! :rofl: :rofl:
Reply 22
Teachers have rarely been that rude to me. I used to be a bit of a weirdo and get upset constantly and some lost their temper at that but in fairly understandable ways. However I have seen them underestimate, undervalue and unnecessarily criticise others a little, but in general my school was alright.
Original post by iEthan
Let's put it this way. That school, its indoctrination and its hateful policies made me an atheist. To put a very long story short… anyway. The grades were good, but the management was terrible. I was forcibly excommunicated because I participated in a philosophy class and said I was an atheist. The head of RE wrote to my parish and I was excommunicated for apostasy! :rofl: :rofl:

Hearing of religious people acting in that way is one of the many reasons i became an atheist years ago, i m sorry those stupid people treated you that way and i hope for other kids sake that the school gets closed soon.
I had a fairly mixed bag of teachers. Most of them were okay, but during sixth form they became polarised. At AS my physics, chemistry and one of my biology teachers were amazing and I'm still really grateful for what they taught me. My maths teacher was horrible and was constantly calling my mother in for meetings that I was not allowed to attend :frown: Never with any warning either, so I never even had a clue exactly what I was supposed to be being punished for! (But I'm not bitter, honest :wink: )
I had a French teacher who screamed at us in French every lesson.
A history/geography teacher who stressed every third word or so. I think he was attempting to be continuously condescending, but I concede that he might have just had a speech impediment.
An English teacher who only turned up for a few weeks of lessons in the year that we had her.
That one English teacher who bullied me throughout the whole of Year 7 because I was clever. Told him to p*ss off on the last day of Year 7, and never saw him again :smile:
That one German teacher who put an immense amount of pressure on me for no reason and would make fun of me when I didn't know a word - I was the top student in my year by a mile. Then she'd only be nice to me when she wanted something ://
A Geography teacher who wouldn't let a boy in our class leave the lesson early to go to the hospital to see his mum, who was dying of cancer. (That was the only time he could go or smth)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending