The Student Room Group

University decision

Hi. I got accepted into the university of lancaster and exeter for the accounting and finance course. But i am having trouble deciding which university to go to. The requirements are almost the same, and since i am an international student i cannot visit the unis. Any advice?
Original post by simrankarnani
Hi. I got accepted into the university of lancaster and exeter for the accounting and finance course. But i am having trouble deciding which university to go to. The requirements are almost the same, and since i am an international student i cannot visit the unis. Any advice?

look at course content, compare accomodation as best you can using the uni websites, consider anything else that might be important to you e.g. sports, airport connections e.c.t research into the local areas e.c.t
Original post by simrankarnani

In terms of prestige, Exeter is higher than Lancaster. However, it's about where you'd feel happiest. Are there any virtual open days on their websites?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest