The Student Room Group

What do you guys/girls think of this dress sense?

mens.jpg

For a more casual day out/in

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
First image looks like the guy can't decide whether he wants to go to the gym or not

Otherwise, it's pretty nice
Reply 2
Never lool
Original post by Chicken Bacon
mens.jpg

Looks good my kind of style.

I would swap the shoes for a pair of loafers/driver shoes
Reply 4
If i was a man, that would be something id wear inside not out
Original post by Goaded
Never lool

LOL Care to explain what you dislike about those clothes, do you dislike them all ?

Original post by Another
First image looks like the guy can't decide whether he wants to go to the gym or not

Otherwise, it's pretty nice

LOL what do you mean ?
oh look here comes the model...
It looks ok, I'd not think much of it.
love the second look

the first one would be better if the flap in the back was equal length with the front
Reply 9
Fashion forward; mentally backward.
It looks hideous, I like my men manly
Original post by jedanselemyia
love the second look

the first one would be better if the flap in the back was equal length with the front

The second look is also longer at the back, it's the same top but in black, you know that right ? Or do you mean the darker colours in the second look make the length fine.
The second look is also longer at the back, it's the same top but in black, you know that right ? Or do you mean the darker colours in the second look make the length fine.

by second look, I meant the guy in the grey cardigan, my dear x

thinking about it, the black shirt with the longer flap in the back looks better than the white one.
They are hideous, looks like he's wearing an apron in the first one
Reply 14
mens.jpg

The first 2 tops look horrible & just wrong (and make their legs look really short :redface:)
But if it were with the cardigan with a bog standard white t-shirt or even a white shirt like the guy is wearing then it's cool
nah - hate those long t shirts tbh and I just don't like the cardigan :redface:
Original post by jedanselemyia
by second look, I meant the guy in the grey cardigan, my dear x

thinking about it, the black shirt with the longer flap in the back looks better than the white one.

Yeah, I feel the same way. The black one looks better long, but I feel like the white one would look better if the back was as long or a bit longer than the front.

Great minds think alike it seems. :3
Yeah, I feel the same way. The black one looks better long, but I feel like the white one would look better if the back was as long or a bit longer than the front.

Great minds think alike it seems. :3

true true, i've seen a guy dressed with a equally long shirt and it did look good :smile:

aw that's nice :h:
They look like douchebags. Has the second one heard of socks?
Looks stupid, in all honesty.

Quick Reply