The Student Room Group

What do you guys/girls think of this dress sense?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Chicken Bacon
LOL Care to explain what you dislike about those clothes, do you dislike them all ?

LOL what do you mean ?

1) Plain white t-shirt that you would usually wear for a workout, but it's double the length. Honestly, what was the point in that?
2) Chavvy grey tracksuit bottoms
3) Shoes that look like they're trying really hard to be trainers, but failed

Honestly, the whole thing looks very out of place. The second guy makes the outfit look not so obnoxious with the dark colours, but it's still not as clean looking as the third guy

That being said, whatever you wear it's ultimately your choice. If I were a guy I would probably go for the same style, if that helps
I think it's white and gold
Trying so hard not to laugh at the first guy's awkward pose :tongue: I'm not really a fan though to be honest. They look about ready to trip over their own tops.
not feeling the first two dresses
but the 3rd outfit is perfect, esp for a casual date
Original post by Another
1) Plain white t-shirt that you would usually wear for a workout, but it's double the length. Honestly, what was the point in that?
2) Chavvy grey tracksuit bottoms
3) Shoes that look like they're trying really hard to be trainers, but failed

Honestly, the whole thing looks very out of place. The second guy makes the outfit look not so obnoxious with the dark colours, but it's still not as clean looking as the third guy

That being said, whatever you wear it's ultimately your choice. If I were a guy I would probably go for the same style, if that helps

I appreciate your opinion , thank you ! :smile:
I have been seeing the long shirts getting trendy nowadays.
Reply 26
I'd wear the long shirt...

Spoiler

Original post by Another
First image looks like the guy can't decide whether he wants to go to the gym or not

Otherwise, it's pretty nice

Loool

Posted from TSR Mobile
mens.jpg

For a more casual day out/in

Hate the first two - they look like back-to-front aprons. However, I love the second two.
Reply 29
I like the grey cardigan in the 3rd pic, but the 1st and 2nd works better if they were a t-shirt :smile:
Longline looks stupid imo.

Might as well just put on a dress.

Second one is fine I suppose. Looks cosy.
(edited 8 years ago)
mens.jpg

For a more casual day out/in

Is this Kanye's **** clothing line?
Is he wearing an apron?
Reply 33
Kinda feminine.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest