Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post


Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016
    • Thread Starter

    My mum dosnt have a P60 but she has a Annual Tax Summary. Does that count?
    Thanks in advance

    (Original post by series8)
    My mum dosnt have a P60 but she has a Annual Tax Summary. Does that count?
    Thanks in advance
    The annual tax summary isn't evidence - to quote https://www.gov.uk/guidance/annual-tax-summary it's just "a snapshot of your income that HMRC knows about and your taxes paid at a particular time."

    If your mum is employed she should have a P60 (or be able to get a copy from her employer).
    If your mum is on benefits then she should have a P60U
    If your mum is self employed then the details should be saved on her online tax return

    The form states "You do not need to send us any evidence. However, you should keep all of your 2014-15financial evidence as we may ask for it at a later date to verify the details you have provided." so unless SFE have asked for evidence then you don't need to send anything.

    https://www.gov.uk/apply-for-student...s-and-partners lists the evidence that is acceptable
Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 18, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.