The Student Room Group

Why are girls so...

Desperate for a relationship?
Like they will literally get with any guy (hot or not so hot) just for the sake of saying 'i have a boyfriend'
Especially younger girls nowadays that are like 16/17 wtf? What kind of early development of being a bit slooty is this?!?!?!
Original post by Anonymous
Like they will literally get with any guy (hot or not so hot) just for the sake of saying 'i have a boyfriend'
Especially younger girls nowadays that are like 16/17 wtf? What kind of early development of being a bit slooty is this?!?!?!

Send some of these girls this way bro.
:colone:

Being in a relationship isn't slutty are you mad?

I think guys are probably more desperate than girls.
Where are all these girls you speak of :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by ODES_PDES
Send some of these girls this way bro.
:colone:

Most of these girls are everywhere but pretend to hide it for the sake of looking more 'decent'
Original post by Dinasaurus
Being in a relationship isn't slutty are you mad?

I think guys are probably more desperate than girls.

Yh they are ;( especially 4 u
Looool "slooty"
:colonhash:
If anything, I'm desperate to be in a Range Rover
Original post by hexagonalRod
Yh they are ;( especially 4 u

Mate...I'm not a girl, check the gender icon. -.-
Original post by Dinasaurus
Mate...I'm not a girl, check the gender icon. -.-

Looool your avatars so deceiving
(edited 7 years ago)
Same can be said for guys..

Why are they so thirsty?

Why do you give enough of a **** to generalise fully fifty-percent of the human populace to this extent, and in so judgmental a fashion?
Calm down, father.
I've had a few guys pm me who's posts I've never even seen. So yeah same can be said for the boys. :h:
LOOOOL where did you get this idea from? Most girls are picky AF in my experience and don't get into relationships with anyone, you're deluded OP.

Quick Reply

Latest