The Student Room Group

Has anyone else lost interest in A-levels?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Tiva4Eva
I need to do well. ( For my sanity) :smile:

Same - it's my first further maths exam this June and it'll either make or break my confidence :lol:
Absolutely, I am so unbelievably bored of my subjects. I've left my revision really late (first exam in 3 weeks and done very little revision) as well due to how bored I am, I'm lucky in that I already have a place at a University. not that that's an excuse for being a lazy ****.
Reply 42
Original post by JQLeitch
Absolutely, I am so unbelievably bored of my subjects. I've left my revision really late (first exam in 3 weeks and done very little revision) as well due to how bored I am, I'm lucky in that I already have a place at a University. not that that's an excuse for being a lazy ****.

I've left my revision way too late also. I don't think I will even bother if I'm honest. I'm slowly realising I don't want to spend the next 4/5 years studying and taking exams year after year so hopefully I'll join the army. Best of luck to you!
Original post by Adores
I've left my revision way too late also. I don't think I will even bother if I'm honest. I'm slowly realising I don't want to spend the next 4/5 years studying and taking exams year after year so hopefully I'll join the army. Best of luck to you!

Good luck to you also!
Reply 44
my mind is literalky in limbo 😑😑 i wanna do well but i cba revisin

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
I feel the same way of all but English lit and language but I could legit be thrown out of college and I could care less. I think I probably cared more about my SATS honestly. I just hate the lessons all except one and am only carrying on for one A-level
Reply 46
I have mocks this week and have not been bothered enough to revise for them. I couldn't even be bothered to turn up to lesson and actually am very tempted to bunk business studies and accounting most of the time. I am literally writing this in accounting and ignoring my teacher because I couldn't care less of the outcome.

Quick Reply

Latest