Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do guys say ugly/average girls look amazing?

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

(Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    I would like to shed some knowledge but it would be xp/waste as I can clearly see your all about that cellulite life!
    Does working out improve your boobs? Joining gym soon..

Yep, because all that matters is T&A

Girls judge other girl's appearance by a totally different set of criteria than guys do. The fact that she's in stripper shoes with great big 'strobing' white stripes over her face and tranny lashes doesn't matter to a guy when he's checking out her 36E's. Vive la difference!

(Original post by HannaMarin)
    Does working out improve your boobs? Joining gym soon..
    Not really.

(Original post by Rhythmical)
    What you find "ugly" or "average" is another person's "beautiful" and "stunning". Beauty is subjective, we all aren't attracted to
    the same people.

This is exactly what i was gonna say.
    Every guy likes different types of girls.
    I'm more into the Skater Girl style or goth style personally tbh.
    So I generally find those girls more attractive.
    But others will prefer supermodels or girly girls etc...
    It's down to personal preference

According to what i've heard from sooooo many different guys, for men a good body is more important than a nice looking face. so even a 'body like baywatch, face like crimewatch' girl will be considered super hot
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 10, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.