The Student Room Group

AQA Physics Unit 5A and Astro June 2015 Papers?

Hey,

Does anyone, have the June 2015 past papers and mark schemes for me to do?

Thanks
Those specific papers are still classed as official pre-public exam material until results day 2016, so you will not be able to access them legitimately.
Bit of a pain given that there are only a limited number of past papers to do but they will be used as mock material so you should have a go at it soon.

Edit:There may be an unofficial mark scheme somewhere that may have some of the questions, but that is all that we have :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by The-Spartan
Those specific papers are still classed as official pre-public exam material until results day 2016, so you will not be able to access them legitimately.
Bit of a pain given that there are only a limited number of past papers to do but they will be used as mock material so you should have a go at it soon.

Edit:There may be an unofficial mark scheme somewhere that may have some of the questions, but that is all that we have :smile:

Damn. I looked at the official thread for it, but the unofficial mark scheme wasn't there. Do you know where I could find that? Maybe I could get the paper from a teacher.
Original post by __Abz__
Damn. I looked at the official thread for it, but the unofficial mark scheme wasn't there. Do you know where I could find that? Maybe I could get the paper from a teacher.

Then there most likely is not an unofficial mark scheme :frown:
You can access the paper from a teacher, they can access the pre-public papers :smile:
You should have a pre-public 'mock' paper on it though, which is almost always the year before's paper. Have you not had it? Ive got mine coming up in the next week or so :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by The-Spartan
Then there most likely is not an unofficial mark scheme :frown:
You can access the paper from a teacher, they can access the pre-public papers :smile:
You should have a pre-public 'mock' paper on it though, which is almost always the year before's paper. Have you not had it? Ive got mine coming up in the next week or so :smile:

No I haven't had it yet. Ah well. Thanks anyway.
Original post by __Abz__
No I haven't had it yet. Ah well. Thanks anyway.

np :smile: i do AQA 5A papers even though i do OCR A. The content is usually similar to G484 or G485. If you run out of papers, these can also have some good questions :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest