The Student Room Group

I can't stand my sister in law

Ever since she married my brother (they both live in the family home) everything has changed, for the worse. I don't feel comfortable in the house anymore. I always have to tip toe around her and she doesn't even really talk to me yet with my brother she doesn't shut up. I feel like throwing a brick in her face. Yesterday when she got home she walked in to the living room, me and my brother were sat there and she ignored me and just asked my brother if he wanted anything to eat... what the hell?! I was sat there and I wanted to say hi to her but she didn't even acknowledge me. Then my mum spoke to her later and she claimed she 'was all over the place' which is utter BS

My brother is way too good for her. She's fat and ugly but she thinks she's something special. :frown:
I would say make friends, but alternatively save yourself the bother and just ignore or or ask your brother why she is so hostile and cold towards you Wont be long and you cna leave.
Original post by Anonymous
Ever since she married my brother (they both live in the family home) everything has changed, for the worse. I don't feel comfortable in the house anymore. I always have to tip toe around her and she doesn't even really talk to me yet with my brother she doesn't shut up. I feel like throwing a brick in her face. Yesterday when she got home she walked in to the living room, me and my brother were sat there and she ignored me and just asked my brother if he wanted anything to eat... what the hell?! I was sat there and I wanted to say hi to her but she didn't even acknowledge me. Then my mum spoke to her later and she claimed she 'was all over the place' which is utter BS

My brother is way too good for her. She's fat and ugly but she thinks she's something special. :frown:

go ahead....(don't trust this advice)

maybe you have to say something? or was she blatantly ignoring you?

insulting other people doesn't help you .-.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending