The Student Room Group

Studying History & International Relations

Hi! I'm going to study History & International Relations at Reading Uni in September, I just wanted to get some insight from any current students who are studying it? What I'm interested to find out is what careers the course can take you into and just generally what students think of the course itself!
Any advice/information would be greatly appreciated :smile:
Original post by JRead97
Hi! I'm going to study History & International Relations at Reading Uni in September, I just wanted to get some insight from any current students who are studying it? What I'm interested to find out is what careers the course can take you into and just generally what students think of the course itself!
Any advice/information would be greatly appreciated :smile:

I can't speak for Reading specifically but with a course like History & IR the degree meets the 'have a degree' tickbox needed for any career not requiring a specific degree or go on to do further study to qualify in law or journalism. What matters more when it comes to post uni career is you as a person- having work experience, soft skills and being able to put together a good application.

Suggest you post in the Reading forum to attract current Reading students attention.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending