The Student Room Group

Girls with fake breasts are too vain?

Do you agree that girls with fake implants are too vain and lack being down to earth? Too focused on their appearance.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Do you agree that girls with fake implants are too vain and lack being down to earth? Too focused on their appearance.

Not all of them.
No. Their body. Just becayse they have implants doesnt mean you can figure out the rest of their personality. Would be a rather silly approach to take.

No appearance is important, self esteem is even more important
Reply 4
Don't judge a boob by it's boob :drool::daydreaming:

Spoiler

Reply 5
Original post by 999tigger
No. Their body. Just becayse they have implants doesnt mean you can figure out the rest of their personality. Would be a rather silly approach to take.

Usually these girls buy these implants, wearing little to nothing to show them off. I don't want to see that, I don't want to know her body before I talked to her.
Usually these girls buy these implants, wearing little to nothing to show them off. I don't want to see that, I don't want to know her body before I talked to her.

Some do some dont, some girls without implants do the same. Perhaps all girls arent interested on whether you wnat to know them or not, but like to make choices which affect them positively?
Not all women with implants are vain, some do it to boost their self confidence if they are not happy with how they are naturally. Self esteem is important, so if some women feel better about themselves and are more confident with implants then who are we to criticise?
implants are horrible imagine if it pops inside you
Reply 9
Original post by 999tigger
Some do some dont, some girls without implants do the same. Perhaps all girls arent interested on whether you wnat to know them or not, but like to make choices which affect them positively?

But isn't that more impressive if their boobs are natural? Why should I be impressed by something they bought. We should be praising natural beauty all kinds, doesn't matter on their size.
Some girls might not even have it for 'vanity' reasons, but for medical reasons. Either way I don't really get why it's a concern, if you don't like it just move on
They're over sexualising themselevsz, if girls want to make themselves prettier with hair makeup up staying slim etc that's fine but implants are gross
But isn't that more impressive if their boobs are natural? Why should I be impressed by something they bought. We should be praising natural beauty all kinds, doesn't matter on their size.

Its their body, cant see what business it is if yours, If you want to sneer, then bully for you. The fact you do it as an anon is hilarious.

I tend to treat people how I like to be treated. Ith they have tattoos, boob jobs, nose jobs etc, it doesnt bother me becayse people are more than that.

Quick Reply

Latest