The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by welcometoib
they have loads of time, who told you they didnt?

They can have 12 hour days, maybe even longer idk...that's what I've always thought..
Original post by Biryani007
They can have 12 hour days, maybe even longer idk...that's what I've always thought..

yeah youre right was just taking the mic lol, this thread is stupid.
Original post by Anonymous
Why are you throwing your toys out the pram b/c I didnt PM you? :lol:

yeah, was that defo :h:
Reply 63
do they date alternative/hipster girls? :banana:

@ninuzu Do they??
Lol you're not going to getting the D often when he's pulling all nighters at work trying to complete a deal.
Original post by Trapz99
Lol you're not going to getting the D often when he's pulling all nighters at work trying to complete a deal.

strong avatar to post correlation :tongue:
do they date alternative/hipster girls? :banana:

Is golddigging alternative/hipster :unsure:
Original post by chemting
In the arts? politician?

what is about a politician that turns you on?

Who's the one in link no.3?

And have you not SEEN Zac Goldsmith?!?!!
Original post by Mr Hyde(r)
Technically it's normal to be a gold digger, why wouldn't you want to live in an environment where you have lots of wealth, survival of the fittest - in the Darwinian sense you are successful - morally, you're not a great person.

I have a problem with investment bankers, mainly because of 2008 and other things.

I think you have bigger problems if you think they had anything to do with 2008. Mortgage backed securities and securitised product traders? Possibly. I-bankers, no..

If you don't know the difference, Google is your friend.

Posted from TSR Mobile
OP, I'm a single aspiring I-banker. Why not ride on my journey to success?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by welcometoib
youd probably love quant, and traders work no more than 45-50 hours a week lol. what career you interested in then?

Steady on lad. It's more 55-60 (70 for complex products).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tell me, what attracts you to rich leeches of society with no visible moral compass?
Original post by barnetlad
Tell me, what attracts you to rich leeches of society with no visible moral compass?

Chip on shoulder?

OP PM me if you're fit.
Original post by leavingthecity
Who's the one in link no.3?

Of course you'll be interested in Justin Trudeau -_- :colonhash:

And have you not SEEN Zac Goldsmith?!?!!

Yes. Nothing Special.

Noone beats Boris
Original post by chemting
Of course you'll be interested in Justin Trudeau -_- :colonhash:

Yes. Nothing Special.

Noone beats Boris

Googling Justin Trudeau now brb.
Googling Justin Trudeau now brb.

yes. He's the ladies men...
Original post by Mayhem™
now this is just plain weird

:ditto:

Moreso, he's not even an investment banker. :lol: Although I'm starting to get the feeling OP's interest in investment bankers is not so much to do with their passion for their job but the money that comes as a result of it, in which case, he would have that locked down. :holmes:

Original post by barnetlad

And you've met how many investment bankers to make this bold generalisation? :lol:
(edited 8 years ago)
Poorer guys getting salty? :rolleyes:

Enjoy being married to an person you only like for money, or are you just going to hop from one relationship to another taking as much as you can in the process haha.

Referring to people as poor when you're the one who's trying to marry into money because you clearly don't already have it is also hilarious.

Enjoy your materialistic lifetime, I'm sure all your possessions will comfort you at your death bed.
Enjoy being married to an person you only like for money, or are you just going to hop from one relationship to another taking as much as you can in the process haha.

Referring to people as poor when you're the one who's trying to marry into money because you clearly don't already have it is also hilarious.

Enjoy your materialistic lifetime, I'm sure all your possessions will comfort you at your death bed.

I'm an IB hopeful and some guys at uni talk **** about me for it :lol:

face it, gold digging is normal for women. The same way we go for the hottest sloots.
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending