The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Ranmoor vs Endcliffe (UoS Accommodation)

Submitted my application for accommodation a few weeks ago.

I applied to Ranmoor but now people say that is the boring one where nothing really happens?

I dont particularly want to be stuck with some boring flat mates, so is it true that Endcliffe is more lively as compared to Ranmoor?
Original post by KingZyzz

I applied to Ranmoor but now people say that is the boring one where nothing really happens?

I dont particularly want to be stuck with some boring flat mates, so is it true that Endcliffe is more lively as compared to Ranmoor?

[video="youtube;U_LQAiJhcHY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_LQAiJhcHY[/video]
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
Original post by KingZyzz

Hi, i also applied for Ranmoor, i don't know what makes you feel interest ? Can you tell me something about that ?
I think it's not that much worse any more, maybe a little less lively out of it being smaller and not containing Stephenson which is the really social accommodation.

The biggest downside is the distance really and it's not even that much further than main Endcliffe.

Quick Reply

Latest