The Student Room Group

What do you look for in someone?

I'm just curious...

Which of these qualities are the most important for you when you're dating someone, and which ones are the least important?

- Money
- Looks
- Education
- Humour
- Personality
- Religion
- Ethnic background
- Height/Weight
- Anything else
Commitment and being able to talk to me about anything - I don't have particular 'criteria' for the things you have mentioned, but I certainly want to be attracted to them myself.
Definitely personality :smile::smile:
Reply 3
Compatibility!
Reply 4
Personality>Humour>Looks
Reply 5
Most important to me would be their personality, love of animals (especially cats), loyalty, good sense of humour and isn't easily offended, isn't religious and has similar views to me.

Least important would be their height and weight, what degree or course they ever done

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mariama96
I'm just curious...

Which of these qualities are the most important for you when you're dating someone, and which ones are the least important?

- Money
- Looks
- Education
- Humour
- Personality
- Religion
- Ethnic background
- Height/Weight
- Anything else

In order of most important to least important:
Ethnic background
Religion
Personality
Height/Weight
Looks
Education
Money

I wouldn't feel compatible unless we were of the same religion and ethnicity. Having those in common, we would probably get on personality-wise as we would have a lot of similar habits and traditions. And as long as they're not obese or shorter than me then I'd find myself attracted to their looks too since I'd like their personality by this point. As for education and money, everyone has their own reasons for not being as successful as others and it can be personal and I have problems with these myself so I wouldn't judge them on either of those.
Original post by mariama96
I'm just curious...

- Money - 8
- Looks - 2
- Education - 4
- Humour - 1
- Personality - 3
- Religion - 7
- Ethnic background - 5
- Height/Weight - 6

As above

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending