The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I am doing it. There are loads of links between them: colonialism (prospero and the english (Lancey) as the repressive colonialists, slavery (Caliban and Ariel as well as the way Manus is treated as a slave by his father), language barriers, etc. There is a lot to say when you compare and contrast. There are parallels between characters and themes like I've just mentioned. Don't sweat it out, it's a difficult exam but if you concentrate on the main themes you're alright. WHat grade are you aiming for?
Reply 2
thanx for your reply. thought the questions on the exam were quite good and gave me a lot to talk about. I did the first one. I'm hoping to get and A. It really depends tho, if I get and A in Business and History then I get afford to get a B in English. Wot about u?
Reply 3
Hi, I did the second one but the first one was a great question to do, in fact I was the only one in my English lit class who did the second question. It's good to know that you felt pleased with it coz ur gut feeling tends to be what ur gonna get anyway, maybe even better. I'm also aiming for an A.

Latest

Trending

Trending