The Student Room Group

EY School leaver programme 2016 - telephone interview

Hey, this is my first thread on the student room so go easy!

About 3 weeks ago I applied for the EY school leaver programme and managed to to get through to the next stage, the four assessment tests.

Having completed these I then got emailed that I was through to the next stage, which I thought was a telephone interview. However when contacting their recruitment coordinator, he said he can confirm that I had to attend a 'webinar' and should wait to hear for future dates.

Has anyone else experienced a similar scenario? I'm not entirely sure what a webinar is, but from a little research it doesn't sound anything like a telephone interview - hence my confusion.

To anyone who has done a telephone interview with EY, successful or not, could you give a some details as to what kind of questions they are asking?

If anyone has any questions about the recruitment process I've experienced so far, please do ask away!

Thanks
Have you found the answer to your problem? There should be a telephone interview on the next stage but I think the webinar means the process of how you go through each stage. I got put on an online website to see which stage I was at through the application :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending