The Student Room Group

student finance

Hey if anybody can help me :frown:
I have recently sent off my student finance application and have unfortunately been withdrawn from the course I was hoping to study ( children's and young peoples nursing at Coventry university) due to not preforming well on the maths test. I'm so upset what do I do?
Original post by CocoJay
Hey if anybody can help me :frown:
I have recently sent off my student finance application and have unfortunately been withdrawn from the course I was hoping to study ( children's and young peoples nursing at Coventry university) due to not preforming well on the maths test. I'm so upset what do I do?

you can change the course on your application if you find a place somewhere else, although you would have to send details of household income quickish if you decide not to do an nhs course.
On the other front, sorry you failed. Try and get feedback, then reapply next year. enrol yourself on a maths course or get a book and just practice. Its not the end of the world plus you can get more experience and save some money.

If thats the course I really wanted to do then thats the course id reapply for. have alook in the medicine forum and you will see many people reapplying year after year to get on a course. Dont lose heart, you cna easily sort it out.

Quick Reply

Latest