The Student Room Group

Summer Accommodation in London

I will be in London this summer for an internship, and I'm looking for somewhere to stay from the end of June until the start of September, preferably near Temple/Covent Garden. If anyone has any suggestions that would be great.

Thanks.
Reply 1
hey! I've been posting this all day because im desperate to find someone else other than my friend who is staying in the same place as i am aha would be good to know of some people before we move in! I found this place called student haus via booking.com, but i got in touch with them directly to see if they do like longer term situations for the summer, and turned out that they did, so we ended up booking into their kings cross location. Isn't too badly priced considering that its a en suite room, and sharing a kitchen. I think you can also have everything self contained so like a little kitchen in your room as an option too. I hope this helps and if you do end up booking there please let me know ahah :smile:
Reply 2
Hi mgf16,
I am looking for somebody to replace me in my studio during the summer. It's at 25 mins from Covent Garden. This is the ad, if you are interested feel free to contact me!

http://www.spareroom.co.uk/4874696
Reply 3
heyy,

I do not live in the UK and I am going back home for the whole summer holiday so I am looking for someone to take over my tenancy till September. My halls are called Pure Aldgate located close to Aldgate East station on commercial road and I have a premium studio. It's a 10min train ride from temple station. They are very clean and modern and it costs 320 a week. I would be more than happy to send pictures
Y do u wana go london fam fam. Full of dem snobs an dat down dere. U should come 2 leeds insted. Cheaper an lot tha noes.
Reply 5
Original post by mgf16
I will be in London this summer for an internship, and I'm looking for somewhere to stay from the end of June until the start of September, preferably near Temple/Covent Garden. If anyone has any suggestions that would be great.

Thanks.

Hi,

I’ll be moving out of my ensuite room in Stratford ONE(Unite) located in Stratford in mid-June, and need to find a replacement studenttenant. The building is right next to Westfield shopping centre, the Olympicvillage, Stratford international station, and a 5-minute walk away fromStratford station

- £199 per week, with tenancy running up to 4thSeptember 2016 (inclusive of all bills and WiFi- Security deposit of £250 (refundable at the endof the tenancy)
- Comfortable three-quarter size bed
- Ensuite bathroom (shower, toilet and sink)- On the 11th floor with a large kitchen fitted with ovens, stoves, sinks, a microwave, great view of the Olympic Village
- Free fornightly cleaning for communal kitchensand living areas
- Communal laundry (washing machines and tumble dryers)
- Common room and study area
- Bike storage available
- 5 minutes walk to Stratford Station (zone 2)(underground central and jubilee lines/DLR/overground/national rail)
- 24-hour security and on-site customer serviceand maintenance teams available to help if you need advice and assistance

Rent in this building has gone up over the last few months,and this is on the cheaper end of the scale for rent compared to new tenanciesbeing offered, as well as London in general.

Please note that you must be a student in order to live inthe building.
Reply 6
Hi,

I have a spare room with Unite students up for sub let near Waterloo Station (5 mins walk max). The room have its own bathroom and a kitchen to share with four other girls. Price is £235 per week and it include all the bills. Let me know if you are interested. :smile:
Hey contact me on 07492624517 as i interested in your room
Reply 8
I've got a room in Camden (Zone 2) available from the end of June to the beginning of September, 3 mins walk from Mornington Crescent Station, PM for more details!
Reply 9
Hi,
I have a room to let from July 02 to September 09. It is 5 mins walk from Vauxhall Station. The rent is £255 per week and £200 deposit. All bills included and there is a gym, swimming pool, cinema, music room, pool table, and social area.

Let me know if you are interested.

Original post by mgf16

Thanks.
Reply 10
Hey,

I am looking to rent out my double room in a shared student flat over the summer.

Good transport links: a 5min walk to Whitechapel (Overground, District and Hammersmith and City lines) and 10min walk to Bethnal Green tube station (Central Line). Easy access to both Canary Wharf and the City.

Please drop me a message if you would like more info :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest