The Student Room Group

Freshfields' Dubai Dispute Resolution Internship

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience applying for Freshfields' Dispute Resolution internship in their Dubai office. I applied recently but I'm not too sure what the application process is as nothing is on their website. Thanks in advance!
Reply 1
Hi, did you get the internship with Freshfields in the end? I applied recently and have been contacted to do a Skype interview. Any tips? What should I expect? Thanks in advance! Cheers
Reply 2
Original post by ba_23
Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience applying for Freshfields' Dispute Resolution internship in their Dubai office. I applied recently but I'm not too sure what the application process is as nothing is on their website. Thanks in advance!

Hi, did you get the internship with Freshfields in the end? I applied recently and have been contacted to do a Skype interview. Any tips? What should I expect? Thanks in advance! Cheers
Reply 3
Original post by LJimenez

Same here, applied and awaiting the skype interview. Did you apply for the March or September internship?
Any tips will be helpful!
Reply 4
I applied to start in March, you? when is your interview scheduled? Good luck!
Original post by kalntax
Same here, applied and awaiting the skype interview. Did you apply for the March or September internship?
Reply 5
Original post by kalntax

Hey, sorry for not being able to reply sooner! Unfortunately, I didn't make it passed the application stage. Hope your Skype interview went well!
Reply 6
Original post by LJimenez
I applied to start in March, you? when is your interview scheduled? Good luck!

Sorry for the slow reply - I applied for the March internship. Did not think the interview went well :/ Have you heard back from the FF?
Reply 7
Original post by kalntax
Sorry for the slow reply - I applied for the March internship. Did not think the interview went well :/ Have you heard back from the FF?

Hi, I also applied for the 2017 internships and haven't heard anything either; apparently they're aiming to get back to people within two weeks from the interview (so should be anytime now). I also don't think the interview went great. What sort of things did they ask you out of curiosity?
Reply 8
Hi - Has anybody heard back from FF? I'm wondering whether they notify everyone who had the interview or only people who passed it?
Reply 9
Original post by Ox2010
Hi - Has anybody heard back from FF? I'm wondering whether they notify everyone who had the interview or only people who passed it?

I've not heard anything either so I'm not keeping my hopes up. I feel like they would've got back to those who are successful by now, especially the person who is to start in January, as it won't be fair for someone to move abroad for six months with only a couple of weeks notice!
Original post by 901dL
I've not heard anything either so I'm not keeping my hopes up. I feel like they would've got back to those who are successful by now, especially the person who is to start in January, as it won't be fair for someone to move abroad for six months with only a couple of weeks notice!

Hey, hope everything is ok, did you get it in the end?
Original post by kalntax

Can you just tell us what all are the questions asked in that interview ?
Has anyone else applied this year and heard back yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending