Loughborough

Which Uni

I have applied for accounting and finance and have offers from the following:
Bath AAA
LeedsAAA
Reading AAA/AAB with firm
Surrey AAB
Loughborough ABB

I dont know which one to firm and insure! Leeds is the one I want to go to the least as it doesnt offer placement
Well from what you have wrote, I would say no to Leeds definitely, Reading seems like the best one because it wants either AAA/AAB with firm, and it is a good university as well, which one do you prefer the most personally, so which one would you feel the most happiest at? Remember you'll be spending 3/4 years at this place, don't go to a place you know you won't be happy at.

Good Luck :smile:
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
Bath is the best
Original post by Sana_Akram
Well from what you have wrote, I would say no to Leeds definitely, Reading seems like the best one because it wants either AAA/AAB with firm, and it is a good university as well, which one do you prefer the most personally, so which one would you feel the most happiest at? Remember you'll be spending 3/4 years at this place, don't go to a place you know you won't be happy at.

Good Luck :smile:

I have only been to bath, it was okay, but with reading i kind of chose it as my worst case scenario and didnt expect to ever go there!!! some league tables say bath is 2nd for accounting and others put surrey second with bath last!!
Original post by Shumaya
Bath is the best

in terms of what??
Original post by Ellekrystahl
I have applied for accounting and finance and have offers from the following:
Bath AAA
LeedsAAA
Reading AAA/AAB with firm
Surrey AAB
Loughborough ABB

I dont know which one to firm and insure! Leeds is the one I want to go to the least as it doesnt offer placement

Hi Ellekrystahl

If you have any questions regarding life at Loughborough that would help with your decision, just shout! :smile:

Teresa

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending