The Student Room Group

Most tolerant countries

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Multiculturalism
Okay, you are being sarcastic...
of course

as everyone knows, lizards (even privately-educated ones) are green, not white
Original post by Laomedeia
Altho not part of the UN, Tombaugh Regio is probably the most tolerant place. The place definitely seems to have a heart.

Really? I've never heard of it before. I'm not racist, but I honestly have no idea where it is. And why isn't it part of the UN? Just curious, don't mean to offend any residents of Tombaugh Regio :smile:
Canada, Norway, The Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, New Zealand..
Really? I've never heard of it before. I'm not racist, but I honestly have no idea where it is. And why isn't it part of the UN? Just curious, don't mean to offend any residents of Tombaugh Regio :smile:

That's not fine mate! It took me 7.5 billion kilometers to get to this place, just so I would be pitifully dismissed by creatures like yourself! Wow, get a grip man.. get a grip.
LGBT tension... you're kidding right?
Original post by oShahpo
That's not fine mate! It took me 7.5 billion kilometers to get to this place, just so I would be pitifully dismissed by creatures like yourself! Wow, get a grip man.. get a grip.

What on earth are you on about lol?
What on earth are you on about lol?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tombaugh_Regio

I dont get it. Why are people talking about that then? Itsn ot even a country.
I think they are

South Africa
Brazil
Sweden
Canada
Germany

What do you think?

Not for long with all these immigrants from intolerant countries coming in.
Original post by inhuman
Not for long with all these immigrants from intolerant countries coming in.

Are you talking about the refugees, who make up less than 2% of the populations of those countries? They are not even intolerant; even if they were, they are such as mall number that they would have zero effect on intolerance overall.
Are you talking about the refugees, who make up less than 2% of the populations of those countries? They are not even intolerant; even if they were, they are such as mall number that they would have zero effect on intolerance overall.

Most of these countries already had immigrants. Those taking up large numbers like Sweden and Germany, if they continue this, then yes there will be a significant proportion. Then consider birth rates, they are much higher for this group of people.
Original post by inhuman
Most of these countries already had immigrants. Those taking up large numbers like Sweden and Germany, if they continue this, then yes there will be a significant proportion. Then consider birth rates, they are much higher for this group of people.

Have you got a problem with that?

What do you think?
Original post by inhuman
What do you think?

It sounds like you do.
It sounds like you do.

Correct.
Original post by ivybridge
Again, I would argue it doesn't. It depends on what one means when they use 'offence'.

Yes because this is the 21st Century and we live in democracies. You can't just do and say what you please. If you want that, go the **** back to preschool.

What are you even talking about?

Your right. We live in Democracies and if it wasn't for free, unbridled, in your face free speech, those democracies would, Im sure, not exis

When speech is directed at you and you react by being offended instead of countering that speech with a convincing counter argument then your not mature enough to live in a free society.
the most tolerant countries will be a mixture between western/northern europe, north america and australia/NZ
the least tolerant countries will be the muslim countries in the middle east and north/central africa.

Any sane person should have problem with that. Look at employment rates, level of education, birth rate, criminal records and origin of majority of terrorists. Immigration from Middle East and Africa will create significant economical problem, as well as it will largely increase number of crimes.
and recent immigration crisis is already an infrastructural problem.

Moreover this nations have no democratic traditions and never went through something like European reformation. Combine this with low level of education and it turns out, that they are completely incompatible with modern European societies.
I'm not against multiculturalism, I'm aware of the fact that in my country people of different origins and religions; catholics, orthodox, protestants, jews and muslims lived together peacefully for hundreds of years, but they were a compatible society! Each nation in my country had similar level of skills and knowledge, each knew at least one common language (Polish or Latin), and most of them had interest in living peacfully and building the country because they had to run away from their countries of origin and in the same time, any agression or lack of respect for a new homeland, back then would quikly result in being excluded or chopped with sabres by neighbours displeased with being forced to change something by newcomers.

Those nowadays immigrants from Middle East often do not understand and respect secular state and idea of tolerance, they often do not have proper education, they often even don't know languages and experience shows that children of muslim immigrants are vulnerbale to radical Islam.
(edited 7 years ago)
Tolerant?

USA, Canada, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, All of Scandinavia (and Iceland), Czech Republic
Original post by PTMalewski
Those nowadays immigrants from Middle East often do not understand and respect secular state and idea of tolerance, they often do not have proper education, they often even don't know languages and experience shows that children of muslim immigrants are vulnerbale to radical Islam.

LOL the EU referendum shows that Brits are prone to radical Nationalism.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending