Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How does a guy (who is not good looking) get a girlfriend?

Announcements Posted on
Would YOU be put off a uni with a high crime rate? First 50 to have their say get a £5 Amazon voucher! 27-10-2016

Ok. Here I will tell you something. I used to go for guys with all the experience but I realised they all had one thing in common being a jerk and just using girls until they were no use anymore. The guys got bored.

Then I decided that I was going to give up on relationships. None of my friends seem to have long amazing relationships.

Then there was this guy at my sixth form who walked into the canteen area who didn't look that bad. I was with my best friend who is friend's with that guy. I then started talking to that guy. We went on a couple of dates then I found out that he had never had a girlfriend before or been in a relationship. I was slightly put off at the point but then I thought about it and realised thinking like that is going to get nowhere. I then continued dating him and he asked if I would be his girlfriend. I said yes because he was different to the others, there was something about him that I liked. I have now been with him for over a year.

So my advice to you is do what you want to do and battle through. There will be someone for you. Good luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Adopt the mentality that it's her loss when your rejected and go for the girls you desire.

Easier than it sounds if you actually like your personality and the second part is simply manning up and appearing like your the type of guy who's confident enough to take what he wants..

(Original post by FireFreezer77)
    He did actually!

Im ending this here as ive got more imortant things to be doing than arguing with a 5 year old
    Do not reply!!
    ha ha ha ha you really think thats going to work? That you think you can tell me what to do?

Five year old? Ha ha ha ha, to quote Jeremy Kyle "im not even out of neutral yet"

(Original post by silverbolt)
    ha ha ha ha you really think thats going to work? That you think you can tell me what to do?

Five year old? Ha ha ha ha, to quote Jeremy Kyle "im not even out of neutral yet"
    Well i dont really see why you want to argue tbh. Shows a sign of weakness (in my opinion). Im being bullied at college and was nearly punched today within 5 minutes of walking in the bloody door, just because i looked out the window and they thought i was looking at them!!!
    Im not in a good mood so please just leave me alone!!

Jeremy Kyle is an idiot anyway!!
    I majorly dislike him!!!
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 21, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

I want...

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.